NEW! Skin Soother®
Skin Soother is a 100% natural topical balm crafted to prevent and treat a plethora of ailments and irritations. Your pup will thank you for the relief from cuts, rashes, hot spots, scars, allergies, and more. Powered by plants, this balm heals, soothes, and nourishes even the most stubborn skin conditions.
Because of its antibacterial, anti fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, Skin soother is a doggy first-aid kit essential. Skin Soother heals and treats:
- Wounds, cuts, scrapes, burns
- Hot spots and allergy symptoms
- Dog acne
- Rash and skin irritations
- Doggy dandruff
- Interdigital cysts
- Bacterial infections
- And more!
We craft every balm in the USA with your pup in mind. We use only the highest quality ingredients to create a safe, powerful healing treatment for any “ruh-roh” moments. Skin Soother is sure to keep dogs’ tails waggin!
How to apply
Distract, apply, reward!
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Skin Soother covering the area completely. Allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections and harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
Our balm ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living their best life!
Star players in Skin Soother include:
- Lavender | Anti-inflammatory; helps reduce itching, swelling, and redness.
- Chamomile | Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial; helps speed up healing
- Frankincense | Natural antiseptic, disinfectant, and astringent; helps heal boils, infected wounds, and inflammation
- Sea Buckthorn Oil | Loaded with antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin E; helps treat burns and wounds
- Myrrh | Anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and astringent; helps fight viral and fungal infections
Remaining essential ingredients: Cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, candelilla wax, vetiver, niaouli, benzoin, Vitamin E
Skin Soother® is a registered trademark of the Natural Dog Company.